Thursday, April 08, 2010

THE HALL OF HOTTIES


Guess what boys and the select few lesbians and bisexual chicks. Lesbains are the Mona Lisa of the real world. So fucking beautiful. Brings a tear to my right eye and Happiness to my penis. But I digress it's The HALL OF HOTTIES!!!!!!! Today we induct:

 Pauley Perrette
She is known to the country as the super hott goth girl on NCIS. He character's name is Abby Sciuto. I just got recently into this show. I look at all my friends who watch television. WHY THE FUCK DIDN"T YOU INTRODUCE ME TO THIS SHOW SOONER. Thank you. Her character is a  hott girl with a PhD in Chemistry. Brains and looks very dangerous. She also guest starred on the Drew Carey show for four episodes.A very cool girl and would love to have a beer with her. We induct you and those sexy boots in the Hall Of Hotties

0 comments: