Friday, December 24, 2010

Letter To Santa

Dear Santa,
I have been a very good girl this year. I have gave some wonderful and lonely people (Richard) some dating advice. I haven't been that mean to anyone. I made an old man really happy. I also showed a stock boy what sexy time was. I did want to slap soon to be teen mom but she shouldn't have smarted off to me. I gave some women a good smile by letting them see some of the best looking men in the world in the Hall of Hunks. So this Christmas I would the following men for one night only and in no Particular order.

Ryan Reynolds
Zac brown
John Cena
Taylor Lautner
Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones
A.C. Slater
Kenny Powers
The Asian Guy from The Hangover as long as he doesn't talk.

I also don't want to be called a slut any more. I think I have changed my ways. Can't wait to open my presents.

Whitney.

0 comments: