Monday, June 20, 2011

Hall Of Hotties


First of all, let me get a very cheap plug out. A new featured piece will be coming very soon. I have been trying to find the perfect woman for me. The search has been difficult over the last two years. I have been on date after date looking for Mrs. Right. Coming soon will be my unwritten rules for dating. This might get very interesting stay tuned.

Now, that is out of the way. One of the main things that makes being single fun is the fact that I can talk about hot chicks all day long. You know it is a good day when you can watch a music video, get a hard on, rub one out and call it a week. I love the women in the music industry. Smoking bodies and kinda trashy. Just the way big daddy likes them. I was sitting here trying to think who could be the next inductee. I was leaning to Shakira, who will make it in here one day cause her hips don't lie at all. However, today is not her day. I was listening to my iTunes and a certain song came on. A flash a light happened, which means I either had an idea or all the blood rushed from my head. I choose the latter. The next inductee into The Hall of Hotties is:

Ke$ha
Kesha is a 24 year old pop star, and looks like the less trashy Olsen sister. Honestly, she is hott but doesn't she look like she could have been on Full House saying, "You, Got it Dude!" This sexy mistress of voice editing software, first burst into hearts when she teamed up with Flo Rida, to bring us the hit Right Round. I know she could make my head spin and blow at the same time. She then had her first number one hit with the song that has been stuck in my head since late 2009 and will never leave. Tik Tok. First of all, if you wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy, you will not brush your teeth with a bottle of Jack. It would be with a bottle of Cirque. Just saying. Her other songs Blah Blah Blah, Take it Off and Your Love is My Drug were also quickly hits. Her music is catchy. It's about like herpes, once its in your head, its there forever with a few flare ups when you least expect it. her new hit Blow is sweeping American radio as we speak. I really do think that song is about what is gonna happen, if we were trapped in a room together and she touched my shoulder. I will be done and quickly. Ke$ha, we welcome you into the Hall Of Hotties. If you read this, you might be trashy and you might be a ho but you can always be my trashy ho. One more thing, please answer this for me, is there more to this than meets the eye.
DAMN!!!! That is all.

Become a Fan of The Buzz Kill Blog on The Book Of Face.