Friday, November 11, 2011

Retro Music Video (November 11th)

First of all, I want to take this time on Veterans Day to thank the men and women who have served for this country and our still serving. You have fought for our freedoms so we can live a normal lives. To all of you Thank You. We love you guys and gals.

Well, life has been a little more crazy in the last 7 days. I think i would sell a testicle for a good night of cuddling and movie watching. However, the upside in that argument is that I would still have 2. My life isn't as bad as the San Diego Chargers. How can you lose 4 straight? The Raiders and the Chiefs? If you lose to the Tim Tebow lead Broncos, you are done. In all honesty, I have had a good week even though it started off like crap. Don't you like when you are lied to? I wanna dedicate this song to someone. I have no clue why but it is a great song from the late 90s. Today's Retro Video is Drops Of Jupiter by Train!!!


0 comments: