Sunday, December 25, 2011

Funny Ass Video (Christmas Edition #3)

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM ALL OF US HERE AT THE BUZZ KILL BLOG!!! The big day has finally arrived. Stay tuned for Part 3 of Not Another Christmas Story to be up later today. Right now, I am writing this in an IHOP. Pancakes and Christmas I hope every made a killing from the big guy. This is a shitty day for me so far. I think Santa messed up and left me the wrong gifts. I got left women's underwear, coal, and a book by Snooki. Do I look like a Jersey shore fan? I am guessing yes. One of my favorite songs on the radio is I am Sexy And I Know It. This masterpiece by LMFAO is the Anthem to my existence. This morning a friend of mine pointed out to me this little gem. He made his big ride last night and had time to make a music video.

0 comments: