Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Retro Music Video (Feb. 28)

Today has been going along very very well. It started like any other day. I had my hands in my pants watching Telemundo. I decided a one day stand with my left hand wasn't going to happen. I busted out my handheld computer otherwise known as my iPhone. I hear the noise telling me that I have mail. I go to check it and see that it was sent to our email. I am guessing it's another ad to tell me how to make my penis bigger. It was from an unknown address. I click on it, hoping my computer doesn't get syphaghonahepeaids. I get this picture from one of the faithful readers. I want to say a really big thank you from all of us here at The Buzz Kill. It meant the world to all of us. Here is that said photo.

The only reason I have put that up here is so I can pin it on Pintrest. It's a selfish reason.

Have you ever been confronted with a situation that makes you shake your head? You know what I am talking about. It would be like getting a text at 12 in the morning tell you that a girl you dated had a boyfriend while you were seeing her. It would be like finding the woman you are going to marry and they turn out to be a guy out of your graduation class. You know what that would be? It would be Ironic. Speaking of Songs that our today's retro video. Here is a sexy Canadian singer, who has a song about this very subject. How can we Fly Like A bird. Here we go with Nelly Furtado and her 2000 hit.

0 comments: