Thursday, February 09, 2012

Retro Music Video (Feb. 9th)

It's that time once again, to get in the way back machine and listen to the songs of our youth. The songs that defined who we were. The songs that can be found on our iPods, zunes, and ,if we our cheap, our Sylvania Mp3 players. Today's choice was a difficult one. I decided to turn to a friend of mine and a cute friend at that. See what I did there! That is what I like to call some sucking up to a pretty girl. We are both 90s kids. God Bless. This past weekend, I was turning through the channels and guess what I found? Teen Nick was showing a two hour block of the greatest Nicktoon ever. Rocko's Modern Life!!! This block was hosted by the greatest 90s Nick icon. Stick Stickly. I couldn't believe it. It made me think that I was in a damn time machine. That freaking Popsicle stick molded me into who I am today. How many of you can still sing that damn song? Yes, I can. I am going to have to put that on youtube. Well, today's Retro Video has been chosen from the 90s. There is nothing wrong with a one hit wonder. I think Lebron James can take this song to heart cause he can't do this in the 4th quarter. Plus, it's almost the weekend and time to party. Here is the Semisonic hit. Closing Time.


I know who I want to take me home. Rachael Ray!!!!

BECOME A FAN OF US ON THE BOOK OF FACE!!!!

0 comments: