Sunday, February 05, 2012

Retro Music Video (Super Bowl Edition)

The hiatus is over. We are back. It has been a very difficult month for me and I am glad to be back in a better place. The story of the month of January is coming very shortly but screw that. There is something a tad bit more important going on today. The next installment of the Puppy Bowl. I am going with the Great Dane.  He should destroy the competition. Seriously, there is some big football game going on today. I think it's the Super Bowl or something like that. It doesn't matter whether you are a Pats or Giants fan, the problem is with these damn halftime shows. How many geriatric stars can you have year after year. Here is a stupid stat. The oldest player in this game is 18 years  younger than Madonna. What the fuck. Come on people. She could be a rookie's grandma. That is just plain wrong. However, that does not change the fact that the most polarizing people in music is singing tonight. I thought it might be good to put up one of her videos from the 80s. If she sings this song tonight, I have a feeling the only person who will get pumped up will be the punters. Here is Material Girl by Madonna.

0 comments: