Friday, February 10, 2012

Share Your Opinion

I don't know how many of you have seen this video floating around youtube or facebook today. A Dad in North Carolina decides to put a few bullets through his daughters laptop for a post she made on facebook. Here is the video.


Now that you have watched that, i want to share my opinion. I don't have any kids but I do know that parenting is not the easiest thing in the world. A child is a blessing from God. Sometimes, they turn into a brat, or snot nosed punk, my favorite saying by older people, to their parents. I do agree with what she did was wrong and stupid. Taking away her privileges was the right thing to do. She went behind her parents back to post something in a way that got her attention. She needed to be reprimanded for what she did. She shouldn't have posted it, and the fact her dad is an IT guy. You might want to think about a few things before posting on Facebook. Now, the flip side. I wonder where she gets it from. The dad here is not to be praised for how he did it. He was seeking just as much attention as she was. What did he actually teach her daughter. Do something over the top and people will notice. I guess the thing that bothers me the most, it might be the fact I struggle to get things. It bothered me to watch him just flush 700+ down the toilet. He should have gave the computer to the lady that cleans their house. She earned something like that. Then, make his daughter be the one who gives it to her. I don't get how putting 8 rounds proves your point. Yes, it got her attention but it also got the wrong attention. Does this kinda prove the redneck stereotype that flies off the handle and goes straight for the gun. i would hate to see what this guy does if he played Farmville or when she starts dating. If you guys disagree with me comment and tell me what you think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree with you but it was fun to watch!!

Anonymous said...

on wed the kid im raising lyied 2 me about staying after school 4 tutoring. My friend called me at work and told me she was walking around town. I had bought her a truck 4 her birthday i was so mad i sold it before i left work and took a hell of a loss if i would have been home their is no doubt i would have shot it with my 45 and the guy was wrong those rounds r about 1.75 a pice signed the murph