Monday, March 12, 2012

Hall of Hunks

This guy is like most of my exes...nothing but trouble. So today's inductee is right up my alley, everyone welcome Mayhem to the Buzz Kill Hall of Hunks. From the raccoon in the attic to the satellite dish to the deer in the headlights to the sexiest GPS alive, Mayhem brings hotness to the search for economical insurance coverage. Too bad this guy is not my agent... (Note from Richard: Due to a Polenta accident, Danielle was taken out of commission. She struggled through the pain to do this. Ladies everywhere please thank Danielle.)





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never realized how incredibly attractive mayhem is until tonight...well, the man playing the character anyway ;)
Thank You! Thank you, for working through the pain! You made my night. :)