Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Retro Music Video (April 18)

Normally a Retro Music Video has a small back story with a few jokes. We introduce a song that hasn't been played in  years. Today is going to be a little different. The one thing that transcends each era is not what is hot at that time but what is being heard on the radio. Music is the one thing that we all keep in our hearts from every generation. Today the music world and the world of entertainment lost a legend. I never got to grow up with American Bandstand like the older generation but the man had a passion for music that has really not been touched since. My first dose of America's oldest teenager was on the game show Pyramid. I loved the way he was able to interact with the contestants.  The man had a knack for entertaining us. It could have been introducing the world to new music or playing practical jokes and showing tv bloopers. He is one man that is going to be missed by all generations. I can always say when I was having a terrible New Years Eve, Dick Clark Made it Rockin!!!! Thank you for everything. You not being on my television is going to feel weird.You will be missed.


0 comments: