Friday, May 04, 2012

Funny Ass Video

I know this is kinda going up late and I apologize for that. Oh. Who am I kidding? I will get to that in a second but first. Tomorrow we will be popping the top on some coronas and celebrating Cinco De Mayo. A new induction in the Hall of Hotties and Hunks, A Retro Music Video and maybe a few other surprises. Be here tomorrow for some fun and Margaritas!!!

 The reason this is going up late is cause I was getting my nerd on watching the Avengers movie. Right in the middle of that I had an epiphany or some gas. I am not really sure. I did have Mexican food for lunch. We need to celebrate today as well. What is today you ask? Today is Star Wars Day. Yes, kiddos. Bust out that copy of Empire and watch it end on such a down note. Maybe you want to pop in Return of Jedi and watch a bunch of Muppets. That was a lot of Clerks references in those last few sentences. Well, we need to celebrate with a white rapper. Who do you ask? The one and only MC Chris. Boba Fett's Vette? Yes please. May the Fourth be with you!!!

0 comments: