Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Hall of Hunks



Hello all you Stars and studs. It has been awhile since the last time I have graced the pages of The Buzz Kill. 5 months to be exact. My husband finally passed away late last year. Guess what I got? I am a rich bitch. He left me over 27 million pesos. I love being in the money. The court battle between his kids and myself was a long drawn process. Day after day, week after week, the judge would hear is how much of a gold digging bimbo I actually am. That is far from the truth. I loved that man with all my heart and pocket books. He was good to me for 10 months. That is exactly how long true love actually last, 10 months. I gave him the best time of his life and a few minutes into his after life. A girl has needs. I have never told anyone this but he died in the middle of sex. It was the way he wanted it to happen. I know that I can never love again. I knew it was time to get back to normal in my life and that is exactly what I am going to do. I missed writing for you all. I am back and will be around more often.

 I saw that yesterday Miranda Lambert was inducted into the Hall of Hotties. I feel an injustice to all the women out there. I think Miranda has ties to a certain country music singer that we want in the Hall for us. We need more eye candy. I thought this would be the best time to induct one of the sexiest men in country music, nay, alive. Blake Shelton. I mean this man embodies what a hunk should be at least in my little mind he does. 

This 35 year old country boy could take me anywhere he damn well pleases. I would love to be his arm candy everyday. Look at the hair, I just want to run my finger through it. I think the chair I am sitting in might have a puddle in it after that fantasy. Some of his chart toppers are Some beach Some where ( Wouldn't you want to walk under stars with him on the shore of a beach. Then tackle him to the sand. Duct tape his arms and legs and just have your way with him.) Hillbilly Bone (I wouldn't mind having his Hillbilly Bone deep inside of me. Twice) Honey bee (Buzz Buzz baby) and God Gave Me You. (Yes, he did. I am still excited.) I am even one of those crazy girls you could bring home for the both of you. You can also see him on the NBC show The Voice. Do you know how many dirty things I do to myself when i hear his voice? Blake welcome into the Hall of Hunks. Remember earlier when I said I couldn't love again? I think after seeing your picture, I am full of shit.

0 comments: