Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Not So Retro Video

I feel like I was run over by a truck twice. I haven't really slept well in the last few days. My life is being consumed by a douchebags. Did you know that once a douchebag leaves that they leave an odor that Ghetto Cologne (Febreeze) and a bottle of Pine Sol can't get rid of? I have a marketing idea. I am going to bottle that smell and sell it on the market. I then can believe us nice guys, who would never hurt a girl, could actually find someone and give them the fucking world. Ladies, could you fall for someone who has had 18 protective orders served with him? I guess that no is bigger than The Beatles. There are good guys guys who haven't had one served against them. There are guys out there who will show their women that they are only the ones that have their heart. There are guys out there who don't have a rap sheet as long as fucking War and Peace. There are guys out there who don't lie to women just to sleep with them and take them for money. There are guys out there WHO WILL TREAT YOU LIKE A WOMAN SHOULD BE TREATED!!!! Why am I so wound up? It's time that someone stands up for THE TRUE GOOD GUY. Our voices will be heard. I am sick of the saying nice guys finish last. Guess what? We will finish first!!!! Ladies this not so retro video is for you. They will suck you in with niceness but as soon as they don't get their way they will try to ruin your life in a heartbeat. Ladies when you start seeing this bullshit play out in front of your eyes. Oh and trust me you will. I want you to play this song and tell them to get out of your life!!! Don't get sucked into his Jar of Hearts.

0 comments: