Friday, May 18, 2012

Retro Music Video (May 18)

It is starting to get warm outside and that can only mean one thing. My bedroom will be staying cold. Fuck the heat. I hate the fact that summer is coming up. No more going for walks. I don't want to be eaten alive by bloodsuckers. I already did that once this year. Humidity causing it to get around 120 degrees outside. I will be sweating like a whore in church. Does it ever really need to get that hot? What purpose does it really serve besides killing grass and seeing if news networks can bake cookies in a car? I wouldn't touch those things even if they were just like mom used to make. My reason is have you seen what people do in their car? Ewww. People going to the pool to try and cool down. Ah yes, the community pool. The only place that boys and girls will go the bathroom together A.K.A. The towns community urinal. Do you really want to float around in urine all day and bake in the sun till you look like Larry the Lobster on Spongebob? The one upside through all of this, besides Chinese food making you sick, how scantily clad those Summer Girls will be dressed.


Seriously on a side note: are these not the worst lyrics in the history of music. My new mission is to take this song to a poetry reading and see how bad people laugh at me.

0 comments: