Saturday, June 16, 2012

Retro Music Video (June 16)

Right Now, there is a 3 some going on and I am totally jealous. Right Now, there is a guy out there who is thinking that he is not straight that he is Homosexually challenged. Right Now, there is a woman out there who punched her groupie bingo card by sleeping with a guy who plays the accordion. Right Now, there is a dog licking peanut butter off a lonely man's junk and I am jealous yet again. Right Now, there is a guy trying to meet someone on Craigslist so he can make a dirty movie within a seedy hotel. Right Now, there is a woman getting drunk and instead of texting the man she really likes, she texts me. That gives me a false hope and makes me sad. Right now, there is a blogger trying to get Pepsi to start making the awesomeness of Crystal Pepsi again. (#crystalpepsimustlive Make it trend people) Right Now, you should know what the Retro Video is.


Follow me on Twitter @cravinghumor

0 comments: