Monday, June 18, 2012

Retro Music Video (June 18)

Hello boys and girls. So I wanted to take this time to say a late Happy Fathers Day to all the wonderful Dads out there. We have a special treat later for all of you and I think you are going to like it. I got this message today from a very sexy girl in Florida asking me who was the singer of a certain 80s song. Right off the top of my head I told her it was Level 42. This made me realize two things. One, I need to get laid and as soon as possible. If tonight is an option please, my balls are the same color as Papa Smurfs. Secondly, I know to much unuseful knowledge. Seriously, how is knowing the original Al Bundy was supposed to be Sam Kinison. The only was anything like that would serve me a purpose if I used it on a game show. Oh wait, it won me a 100 dollars on an internet game show. Well, I guess that my newest profession will be Professional Game show contestant. Ken Jennings watch your ass broski. That being said I want to dedicate this song to the sexy girl in Florida who helped me realize how much of a nerd I really am. Hopefully one day I find just as nerdy of a girl and when she looks me in the eyes she will say there is Something About You.

0 comments: