Monday, July 02, 2012

Funny Ass Video

I woke up this morning to one of the worst headaches that is not related to my health problem. I haven't been able to function well today. I don't even have the energy to touch myself and folks that says a lot. Instead I went searching for some Funny Shit on YouTube. A friend of mine knows that I am always up for something different to post here. This friend also knows I tend to love nerdy shit. The more nerdy the better. Ironically, that is also how I love my women. What do you get if you take a professional wrestling company that does funny stuff and mix it with old school video games? You get a Funny Ass Video from Chikara. The company tends to lean more on the comedy style. This just happens to be one of those moments that needs to be seen. It's much easier to watch than describe.

Become a fan of us on The Book of Face

0 comments: