Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Hall of Hunks


Michael Phelps
Hello, all you stars and studs. Ladies, we need to end this 4th of July with something special. You don't want to end it with a sparkler, do you? Let me light you up like a rocket. I hope you are having fun on America's birthday. I hope you are getting ready to snuggle up under some fireworks with your significant other. I can tell, you that I wouldn't be thinking about him at all. I am going to leave you with a mental image that is going to heat up your Fourth of July. You think it is hot now, wait till I am done with you. I love me a man that is athletic. And baby, nothing says athletic more than the Olympics. The Next induction into The Hall Of Hunks is an Olympian. When he gets all wet, I get all wet. I am talking about Michael Phelps. The swimmer that captivated an entire nation and did it while wearing a speedo. I wouldn't mind him doing the breast stroke with me, maybe even the back stroke, and if I am feeling lucky maybe I can even get the Doggy Paddle. The hardest thing with him is the amount of food that crazy man eats. He eats over 10000 calories a day. I wouldn't mind eating his 5 calories a day. Ladies, you have seen the little briefs. I know you have thought it. The only thing is that Olympians never make much money. I don't know if he could keep me satisfied that way. I am guessing if things came down to it, I would get my cash for gold envelope sent me. 14 Gold medals have to have some value. He is hot, and he embodies America. That is why he is now a member of the Hall of Hunks.

Don't forget ladies to enter The Hall Of Hotties Contest. Send your info to thebuzzkillblog@gmail.com

0 comments: