Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hall Of Hunks

I don't know if it is the spawn of Satan that I am carrying in my stomach or not but I am one emotional woman at the moment. Every little thing is making me get all crazy. I was out and about driving around in my newly acquired 2012 Dodge Dart, just cruising and listening to music. I was stopped at a red light when a motorcycle came up beside. The bike was so loud that it got the car to start vibrating. I knew I was doomed at that moment. It got me going. That night will always be in the back of my mind. A few days later, I decided to watch a new television show. I tuned into the show Sons Of Anarchy. I know one thing, my next man better be like the next induction into The Hall Of Hunks. Jax Teller. The things that I could do this guy. I know he would take care of my child and I in the best way possible. The club would protect us. Hell, I would love being his old lady. Riding on the back of the bike holding on to him. My hand slips down all that leather. God, being pregnant sucks sometimes. I would whoop that Tara's ass up one side and down the other. I want him to be rightfully  mine forever or until he gets tired of me and moves on but that is what makes him hot as hell. I wouldn't mind getting on his hog, the vibration. Holy Hell. I want him to play with my saddle bags. I also think his mother and I would be the best of friends. We would go out get some coffee, go shopping, shoot someone. You know the usual. The group might cause Anarchy but I would cause Jax some anarchy in the bedroom. Jax welcome to the Hall, maybe one day in a dream I can fly with you and SamCro.


 

0 comments: