Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Lip Sync For My Life

I am starting a new piece here at The Buzz Kill. I am very partial to my crazy lip sync videos. Granted, the only manly one I have actually done was the barking dogs or the theme to Where in the World is Carmen San Diego. This one is not manly at all. I think I have seen one too many reruns of Rupaul's Drag Race but I digress. I think it was time for a new lip sync video. Heaven help all of us cause, I will do anything to make you laugh. If you have any ideas for songs to be lip synced let us know. This song is just too catchy not to pass up. Call Me, Maybe has been stuck in my head for days and now it will be in your heads as well.

3 comments:

Jim Dick said...

Dear God, I just vomitted in my mouth a little.

Christi said...

Oh my god you are hilarious now i'm gonna be thinkin about this for a week LOL

Christi said...

LOL That made me smile and I'm gonna be thinkin about it all week Thank you!!!!