Saturday, August 04, 2012

Retro Music Video (August 4)

Have you ever woke up in a depressed and lonely mood? That is what happened to me this morning. I didn't even get up till noon. I have been feeling kind of down lately. I wish I had someone just to cuddle with even. This fat kid sees a trip to Build A Bear in my future. One day, I will take care of this feeling but until then I am stuck in here and now. I have to make the most of the situation I have been presented with. My health has been kind of kicking me and It is making sure I am down when doing it. I thought about putting on a pair of glasses and hoping that ask if it would attack a guy wearing glasses. Sometimes it pays to be a little nerdy. I know everything is going to be ok but today is not one of those days I can brag. We all have days like this and don't deny it. We do. We can be the happiest one minute and the saddest the next. That is who we are. One day, I hope to wake up with a text message or , since I have the gift of gab, a voice mail just from telling me, "I Will Be There For You." Maybe I can get that message from 6 friends. That was a bad joke but so totally worth it.


Want to download this song on iTunes, well you are in luck. Here is your opportunity. Just click the link below and purchase this song or one of the songs featured in The Retro Music Video.
US iTunes, App Store, iBookstore, and Mac App Store

0 comments: