Saturday, September 15, 2012

Seriously?

A couple of weeks ago in The Big Bowl of Random, I was talking about the fact of a sign at a farmers market that misspelled peaches. I feel this to be very sad when the word is in fact printed on the box of the product you are selling. This is why some days I feel like I am a genius and I have to admit it feels kind of nice. Well, here we are again with another misspelling. There I was traveling in the car to my niece's volleyball game. I have no clue about volleyball, It did make me realize something. Why the fuck didn't I go to more games when I was in school? If I could turn back time. We are traveling to the fine town of Piggott Ar. Want to know what is there? A Dollar Store and a Sonic. The picking is very very slim. On the way there, we go through this little town called Pollard. The town is about 200 people. Truly the only way you can make the town bigger is add mirrors at both ends. On the left was a flea market. The flea market had a sign. The sign said Biggest Flea Market in town. That being said, I feel like you need to see this to believe it. Ladies and gentleman, here is what your education dollars get you.
I can understand only putting one G cause for some reason, biggest is a really tough word. Does that look like a g to you? If anything it looks like a mother fucking 9. When did we start spelling with numbers and why wasn't I ever told this? I have been wrong for all these years. I think the next logo for The Buzz Kill will have two 7s instead of z's.Someone wasn't spelling bee champion in school now were they. Just sad.

0 comments: