Monday, October 08, 2012

Retro Music Video (10/8)

Today is such a special day around Buzz Kill HQ. It is anniversary weekend. Yes, the special time that one person will come together with another. Fellow writer Chris Knight and I became friends and you will hear more about that during episode three of The Solitude Of Nerdom Podcast. Also, fellow writer Danielle met the man of her dreams in a little Arkansas town celebrating the little grain known as rice. Today I want you to grab someone special and maybe even do something dirty with them as you wait for Episode 3 of the podcast. Maybe, you can take a walk and do some dirty things on some Islands in the Stream.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Islands in the Stream - Met a man in Barnhills just shortly after we got the Firebird looked just like Kenny Rogers! I swear! Bridget even asked, "See something you like Mother?" "Yeah, I do!" I flirted like crazy, even ran my fingers thru that hair. I tried my best to get him to sail away with me! I would have left Bridget standing on the sidewalk in a heartbeat!!! LOL Turns out he finally admitted he was married and I got to give him credit for that. I know where he works and I'll blast in there another day, just to run my fingers thru that hair!!!!!