Friday, October 05, 2012

Retro Music Video (Breast Cancer Awareness)

As I said on Sunday evening The Buzz Kill is going pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. This is a very important month for a lot of people and we are happy to be joining the fight. Please head on over to The Buzz Kill Blog Store to pick up one of our two Breast Cancer Awareness T-shirts. All proceeds to will be going to the American Cancer Society and their fight against Breast Cancer. Now, I was thinking what would be a good song to have for a Retro Video for this awesome cause. Many songs went through my head, all of which didn't get stuck in my head. I am a little disappointed when that happens. It just means that the song isn't ready yet to make it as a Retro Video. My Spotify playlist had a nice little surprise for me. A song that will fit for this occasion and a video that has some just downright creepy moments in it. I feel weird when I see Steven Tyler's head on a woman's body. It's just disgusting and it also turns me on a little. I need help. Show people that are or have battled with breast cancer that you support them by wearing Pink.

0 comments: