Friday, October 19, 2012

Retro Music Video (Breast Cancer Awareness 3)

Every Friday in the month of October we have given you some music videos from the past to show awareness for Breast Cancer. Apparently Friday has become our Breast Savers day. It is very important to all of us around here that we are helping out an amazing cause that we believe in. It is something that should not be taken lightly. We are doing our part and we want you to help us. Head on over to THE BUZZ KILL BLOG STORE and purchase one of our two Breast Cancer Shirts. They are both just 15 dollars and all proceeds from these two shirts will go to the American Cancer Society. Today, we are pulling out a video from the past that will make you think twice if you are thinking about putting a movie together and the song is from a Breast Cancer Survivor herself.  Nothing says romance like an Olivia Newton John song. Think about her awesome ballad in the musical Grease, Hopelessly Devoted To You. That song brings a tear to my eye. It takes me back to the days of Leather Jackets and Ice Cream, but the song for today is not from Grease. I am guessing many of you reading this, I bet just shuttered a little bit on the inside. I was thinking about going out tonight to get my drink on and try to forget this song. Olivia Newton John battled Breast Cancer and won. My eyes battled this video and started having an LSD trip. Who is with me in  a trip down to Xanadu.

0 comments: