Friday, October 12, 2012

Walking With A Boner

I have this feeling that you saw that title and said to yourself what the hell is this going to be about? I am guessing that you are picturing me or a somewhat good looking guy representing me walking down a trail in a park sporting a raging hard on. It really is the only way I am able to keep my pants up cause I have no ass. Well, that is sort of what this about and not at the same time if that makes any sense. I am guessing by the look on your face that it doesn't. Let me explain. Every so often I believe that people come into our lives for a reason. When they do show up, we have no clue what their purpose in our life is going to be. Sometimes it can go really bad. Take for example, the situation I put myself in earlier this year by going to New Mexico. I thought it was for one reason but when they entire experience was over, I realized that I went out there for a different reason entirely. However, there is the flip side of that coin. A person comes into your life that you have to stop and check if what really is happening is real. Pinching yourself will do the trick, I found that out the hard way. I am in that spot right now. I have had people come and go in my life, we all do. It's almost a daily situation. There is just once and a great while when one person comes along you aren't letting go so easily. It can be meeting the family you never knew you had or finding your best friend by accident or finding a person that can make you smile when times are down. A wise woman once told me after I hit rock bottom that you make your won happiness.  It's really is that simple. It is just like walking with a boner. At first it really is awkward but after a while the awkwardness goes away and you are just walking down the path again. Granted with a smile on your face.

0 comments: