Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Funny Ass Video (Double Shot)

I don't know about any of you but I need a pick me up. I have drank coffee laced with speed to try to get me motivated but alas nothing. Instead of taking those 6 hour energy shots which really don't do anything but give you a placebo effect, we would give you a double shot of funny videos found on the internet. First of all today is a huge day for people playing video games. The number of people secluding themselves in basements is going to rise to a huge number. Hence why we will not hear from writer Laura. Her piece last night about the release of  Call of Duty Black Ops 2 or what I am deeming the day the sex stopped, got me thinking about things you would hear a Call Of Duty player would say. That would be some crazy shit.


Not just one video but two. I know all of us have heard about the buying of Lucas by Disney. I am waiting for the day Disney cuts me a check for $22.50 to purchase this blog and just put ads for the next Goofy movie. Well, what would happen if actual Disney Characters auditioned to be in the Star Wars films. Does anyone really want to see Luke Skywalker played with the biggest mouse in entertainment? Well, one guy decided to see what would happen.

0 comments: