Thursday, November 15, 2012

#hamforall

I don't know how many of you have read the stories going around the internet of the states wanting to secede from the union. I have determined that we all have are panties in a bunch. So I decided to head on over to the White House site and create my own petition to get something going that will change America. The Writers of The Buzz Kill Blog believe that a hand sandwich should be given to each American citizen with the soft drink of your choice. Cheese will be optional. If you are not allowed to eat ham, we will have a turkey substitute. Yes, you read that right. Everyone is America will get a ham sandwich. In all honesty I know we have a better chance of this happening than actually seeing a state leave the country.  What do we want? HAM!!! When do we Want it? NOW!!!! Sign our petition. The link is #hamforall.  If we get 25000 signatures we will get a response from the Obama Administration.
#HAMFORALL

0 comments: