Monday, December 03, 2012

Retro Music Video 12/3

December is the biggest month around here at Buzz Kill HQ. It is the most wonderful time of the year. On December 13, We start the The Buzz Kill's 13 Days of Christmas. 13 Days of Christmas theme pieces and more. Hotties, Hunks, The Solitude of Nerdom Podcast, and the oh so famous three part Christmas Story, If you aren't in the spirit now, just wait till 13 Days of Christmas. Cheap Plugs on The Buzz Kill are brought to you by: The Buzz Kill Blog Store. Buy something, so we can buy hookers.

In the past few days, I have been catching up on shows that I have missed out on. Having the stomach flu kicks you in the balls and the small intestine is one way to make you watch television. I caught up on America's favorite animated guy with a mustache. I can now do one hell of a Cleveland Brown laughing impersonation. One of those shows that I have been forced to watch on my own accord, Rupaul's Drag Race. For those of you do not know anything about this show, it is a reality competition for drag queens. If they are in the bottom two, they have to lip sync for their lives. Sound familiar to anyone that reads this site. Well, why watching men parade around looking like women. On an unrelated note, Some of these guys are much prettier than the girls I went to high school with. I am not really sure how to go about this. It makes me want to check every woman I am talking to for a penis. If that is a way to get a one night stand or a punch to the nose, I don't know what is. It came down to two queens battling it out for who will stay and who will be sent home with their penis tucked between their legs. The song they had to lip sync was Stacey Q, Two of Hearts. Stacy Q, The Outcast of mall performers. Between the awesomeness of Debbie Gibson and Tiffany, came this denim jacket wearing queen. Maybe I am wrong here but doesn't two queens lip syncing to Two Of Hearts seem a little too normal. It should have been Juice Newton instead. This retro has turned into a train wreck of epicness. Just watch the Video.

0 comments: