Saturday, December 22, 2012

The Worst Gift A Girl Could Ask For

I am a girl who really likes getting extravagant gifts for the holidays. Ladies, you know what I am talking about. It doesn't have to be diamonds but it should be really close. I love open a nice little box with some felt on it. It makes me smile from ear to ear and most likely I am going to put out for you. I guess you can say that is how I ended up in the predicament I am in now. I am going into my 8th month of pregnancy. Carrying a little person inside of you for that long can make you a cranky bitch. Now, normally I love pretty much anyone ever gets me it's the thought that counts. Also, the next day Macy's is open for returns. Well, what do you get a girl that is about ready to pop any minute anything but what my Grandma bought me for this year. There was a package left for me and who doesn't get all excited getting a package in the mail. I saw the address was from my granny. If she is like any one's Granny, she has attached some cash to a Christmas card. I rip open the big box to find a smaller wrapped box. I opened the card first because I am a greedy bitch. I don't even remember what the car said but Benjamin Franklin fits awesomely in my cute Coach bag. I open up the small box and inside it was a the pleasure pack of Lifestyle Condoms. I think it's a little too late for that Grandma.The perfect gift for the woman that is pregnant.


If you think you have had a worst gift than myself, become a fan of us on FACEBOOK and tell us what it is. You could win a T-Shirt and a Coffee Mug.

0 comments: