Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Diary of a Nerdy Chick

Hey everyone, I’m back again and let me tell you, I’ve had a very rocking time in the past week. Christmas came and went, Arkansas actually got snow! White Christmas! I was like a kid in a candy store when it came to fall. I watched it and wanted to go dive into it, but let’s face it, it was really cold. Not only was it really cold, but I was way too busy stuffing my face with my boyfriend’s family’s dressing. Good lord that crap is good, other than my probably gaining a solid ten pounds I didn’t do too much except game and cuddle. I also got into this show United States of Tara. The woman has split personality disorder and goes all crazy, I have to say it’s entertaining to say the least. After a bunch of lazing around and cracking up over the boyfriend burning the crap out of his hand while attempting to make fudge with me the New Year came, and well, let’s just say little shorty got down, and by down I mean nearly face first laughing on the floor. I will say, one of the best drinks alive is Strawberry Margarita Mikes Hard Lemonade. Good grief it’s like sweet Kool-aid and it’s amazing! Most recently and even more excited I got a freaking’ house with the most amazing boyfriend in existence and it’s awesome! Two bedroom house so The Buzz  Kill Headquarters is now moving locations! This means only two things! New and exciting things for the site and possibly a new show or podcast? I have to say this is going to be one great year. You know how I wanted a Christmas break? Well, I did, until I realized how long it was. I am so bored it is not even funny! I feel like one of those kids that screams that song “ I KNOW A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODYS NERVES EVERYBODYS NERVES EVERYBODYS NERVES”  Oh, great now its stuck in my head again. I need to go scream it at the boyfriend so he can enjoy the wonderful activity that is my singing. I actually am good at that, and apparently, I get better when drunk. Who knew?  Okay kids, so lessons from the nerd this week…. When bored turn to gaming, never let your boyfriend help you make fudge. When you want to get better at something always drink first and always tune into the Buzz Kill for new and exciting things.  Oh and, we made it to 2013!


Sincerely,

The Nerdiest Girl in Existence

0 comments: