Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Hall Of Hotties


Who is ready for the return of sexy chicks making their presence around here? It is time for the return of the Hall of Hotties. Recently I made a huge decision in my life. I figured it was time to take a big step. I needed to change things in my own life so I made the decision to go back to school. I had thought about for a long time and just kept running into a brick wall. I feel like Dale Earnhardt at the Daytona 500. If you are pissed off at that it's time to realize that the black number 3 will never travel on a track again. Last week I started my orientation. I haven't been to school in over 10 years. I know I am going to make a few mistakes but that is the advantage of going to school again. The other reason I wanted to go back to school was because I am thinking that if I am to make more money, I would be able to get this sexy woman to join us in the bedroom. The next induction into the Hall of Hotties is:
Andreanna Veith
I know what you are thinking at this moment. Who in the the blue hell is this? Hold up there kiddos before you get your knickers in a wad, let me show you how you all know her. It is very rare that we have a video for an inductee.

I went online on my own and this commercial gave me a giant E-Rect-Tion. We do not know her age but we think she is somewhere in her mid 30s because this woman was topless in the movie Showgirls. She was also a dance in all the Austin Powers movies but does anyone actually care about her movie career? No, what we do care about is what she is best known for and that is giving future college students that over 40 or single stripper moms hope that they can change their life forever. I remember seeing this ad for the first time and falling instantly in lust with this woman that we have no clue about. Mystery is very hot. It's even more sexy that I was watching that video in the same way that you go to school online. In my underwear. We welcome Andreanna into the hall. If you are ever to read this, I was thinking that we should remix the ad. The difference this time, you will be dressed like a Catholic School Girl and I will not be wearing pants and there will be a camera and I will be the only person that will watch it. Well, me and anyone who knows about Redtube.


0 comments: