Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Retro Music Video (1/23/13)

"I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her" Wait a second here! That can't be right, can it? I mean I have boobs. Man Boobs. But still boobs. Let me retry that one. "Shut up, just shut up. You had me at hello." That could work for this. Could I say that to a lady and them actually like it? I didn't think so. Shut up, is really 3rd grade level.  Maybe, I should stick to the first one. At least it is sweet. You know, each line I use feels cheesier and cheesier. I feel like the third time is a charm. Let me try one more time. This one has to work. "If I tell you I love you, can I keep you forever?" I can't use a quote from Casper. Any movie with Christina Ricci can't be used for romantic purposes. Just a personal rule I have. Sitting to a nice romantic dinner and someone uses a line from That Darn Cat. That is a date stopper. Have you ever had someone in your life that is there to pick you up when things don't look like they are going to get better anytime soon? I have that person in my life right now. I can honestly say that it makes the days go by much easier. If you have someone in your life that does this for you make sure you hold on to them. Once you lose them there will be a void that no one will be able to fill. She is like a queen. Maybe putting someone on a pedestal isn't a good thing but it is not a bad thing either. If you have that special guy or gal in your life, give them a hug. I know I will. She's So High, High Above Me.

0 comments: