Sunday, February 10, 2013

Funny Ass Video


I am going to take to down memory lane today in this installment of Funny Ass Video.  In 1993 the Nickelodeon Network was a big part of my life. I remember watching Clarissa Explains It All and developing one of my first crushes. Melissa Joan Hart made me realize that sweat pants were a bad thing in those awkward years. I remember watching, a bunch of teens running a dude ranch in Hey Dude. I always that would be one of the most fun places in the entire world to work at. There was one show however that defined my summer as it did theirs. The search to try to find Mr. Tastee and his special Ice Cream would make the Summer perfect. Do you know what show I am talking about? Here is another hint for all of you. One of the brothers has a tattoo that he could make dance. The mother has a plate in her head that could pick up radio stations. The Adventures of Pete and Pete. I can not believe that it has 20 years since this show was one the air. This is one of the few shows that can still hold up over time. At SF Sketchhfest the cast reunited but the great folks over at Funny Or Die caught the pregame. I present to you The 20th Anniversary Reunion of Pete and Pete.

0 comments: