Tuesday, February 05, 2013

OH No They Didn't

Here at The Buzz Kill do our best to bring you great, music advice on dating and plenty of other great things and then it hit me.  We needed to help you remember what NOT to do when it comes to your look. With this newest piece we’ll bring you everything from awful celebrity outfits, horrible music videos that make no sense, what’s supposedly “cool” to wear in public, the wonderful world of horrible tattoos and piercings as well as hilarious pranks  and any other thing worthy of sharing with our fantastic readers out there.  Look no further kiddos  We bring to you OH NO THEY DIDN’T

OH NO HE DIDN’T

Okay, let’s just make one thing clear, I have tattoos I think guys with tattoos are sexy as well. However, if you’re going to get a tattoo make sure you go to a shop, a clean one. Where you physically watch them open the needle and place it into the gun. Make sure the place is clean and you aren’t in your buddy’s basement throwing back Budweiser! What the hell man. Secondly, if you are going to get a tattoo that has words one word, make sure it’s spelled correctly. I mean come on. There’s only a million things a person could use to check spelling even Google. I’m just going to go ahead and say it. Apparently, spelling is not this guy’s or the tattoo artist’s STRENGTH. Spell check kids, spell check.


Drum roll please let’s invite everyone to look at the dumbest woman on the face of the internet

Again, I love tattoos and I’ve always wanted a chest piece, but this isn’t exactly what I had in mind. Nothing is spelled wrong but what the hell is she thinking!  Maybe she really wanted to start a new trend called pick a whore? I don’t know. I’m all for chest pieces but labeling yourself a Wet Dream isn’t exactly a good plan.  I understand you want all the guys to think you’re hot. Maybe you want to be in their dreams but a wet dream doesn’t always involve a hot and steamy love scene under the covers. It sometimes involves what feels like running water and what ends with you waking up in a puddle of your own pee.  Nobody wants that wet dream.   What the hell is she going to do when she has kids old enough to read. I can just see it now. “Mommy  what’s a wet dream”  “Ask your dad…… oh wait”  I seemed to have labeled myself a whore and now I can’t remember who your daddy is”  Moral of the story kids. It’s a great idea to get a tattoo, but always make sure it’s something that you want on your body for the rest of your life. Nothing vulgar.   Unless you have a job sucking dick in an alley you don’t need a tattoo label above your boobs and even then it’s not appealing. Ladies, have some class. You’re all beautiful make sure the work on your body is a reflection of you, and make sure it’s spelled correctly. If you have ideas for this piece or have funny videos you want to share with the world shoot us and email thebuzzkillblog@gmail.com

0 comments: