Thursday, April 11, 2013

Retro Music Video (4-11-13)


So over the last two months of trying to make my mind ease with the heartache and pain that I was going through, I started watching a lot more TV. Why? It helped take my mind off of things that I was dealing with and really wanted to be taken out of my own world and transported somewhere that was magical. I think during this time, I would have loved to see Narnia or maybe even a trip to Hogwarts to get my Wizard on. Hell, I think I would have even taken a trip to parts unknown or the last house on the left. I finally decided to join the rest of the world on Wednesday nights and watch A&E. I kept seeing people post on Facebook about watching Duck Dynasty. Now, before this, I never gave the show a chance. I wondered what a bunch of rednecks with huge beards is actually doing. I know they make duck calls but does it really seem like they do anything. In all honesty after watching the show, working at Duck Commander has to be the best job in the country. I have become addicted to this show. Reality or not, this show has a feel of the old sitcoms of the 50s with modern humor. I do not know of any other show that can make me laugh as hard on TV. I am thinking that it would be time to try to grow an epic Duck Dynasty Style beard. Granted, this is going to take a lot of work and a lot of itching. Facial hair in large quantities sucks. I feel like my face has one million chigger bites. So in the spirit of not growing the Duck Dynasty beard, I thought today we would rock with a band with some epic beards themselves. This band and the entire crew of Duck Dynasty are some Sharp Dressed Men.

0 comments: