Saturday, May 11, 2013

The Buzz Kill Live Episode 4


The crew is back for what is being touted as one of the more interesting episodes. Ever want to do cocaine off of Lindsay Lohan's Vag? Maybe we can have politics by Dennis Rodman. Is praying on a tv show with hunters bad, we look at the Duck Dynasty controversy. We read some epic Facebook fails including praying to a Baby Jesse. A superhero's dick in a box, a girl who didn't fall in love with a major book character and much more. If you are on a mobile device or just want to take this show on the go with you click DOWNLOAD or search for us on iTunes. Just kick back and listen to this episode.

3 comments:

Gary Jackson said...

Johnny Depp should go take care of our political differences with north korea, naw fuck that samuel l jackson. That fucker be all like, " kim the united states wants you to stop your nuclear program." Kim all like chow from hangover, "uh like no way bitches." sam jackson would then rebutle while slowly removing and activating his purple light saber," look here mother fucker, I'm tired of these mother fucking nukes in this mother fucking country. now i dare you, i double dog dare you mother fucker, try to shoot a nuke up my ass....go ahead, yea see what happens then."

Anonymous said...

I really like what you guys are up too. This kind of clever work and exposure! Keep up the amazing works guys I've included you guys to my own blogroll.

Anonymous said...

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your weblog? My website is in the very same niche as yours and my users would really benefit from some of the information you present here. Please let me know if this alright with you. Thank you!